- Do you have a hard time managing your emotions?
- Do you always feel misunderstood?
- Do you feel the need to talk about your sexual orientation?
- Do you have substance abuse problems?
- Do you feel lonely and isolated?
- Do you feel your phone is more important than everyone around you?
- Do you just need to talk … to get something off your chest in confidential fashion?
At our walk-in clinic, you’ll find all the help and support you need to get over this hump.
We’re there for you, to listen and guide you while respecting your privacy.
We want to help you, and we can!
There’s no shame in talking about how you feel. You can access the following services immediately:
Addictions and concurrent disorders