We offer prevention workshops geared to students, along with presentations and training for parents, members of the community and professionals who work with youth.
Presentations are available and can be offered on demand. We also offer training workshops to train teachers to spot the early signs of substance abuse and cyberaddiction.
Who is this program for?
- Students from Grade 4 onwards.
What subjects are covered?
- Skill development
- Healthy lifestyle habits
- Peer pressure and choices
- Cyberaddiction and the healthy use of technology
- Substances, their use and the risks attached
- Addictions and mental health
How can we access this service?
Contact us at 613-789-2240 .